HP printer setup through wireless..
A wireless printer is very practical. Not only because no connection cables avoid tangles and allow better cleaning and maintenance of the workspace. Also because it allows us to have the printer separate from the work table, leaving it free for other devices. It is easy to configure the HP Printer wirelessly, directly with a computer by following the step by step that we show you here;
● Place the printer in a place where it has access to the Wi-Fi signal, just like your computer. Although both devices are remote, both must have Internet access to install the wireless printer.
● Turn on the Wifi on your printer, the most printer comes with a physical button to do so. The Printer will search for the network and connect to it.
● Now click on the Start menu and open the Control Panel. If your OS is not the latest Windows 10 version, simply access the control panel with the desktop icon.
● After this click on the Devices and Printers option or on View devices and printers option.
● Here, from the list of settings click on Add a printer at the top of the window.
● On the next window choose the Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer option.
● Choose your printer from the list of available devices and click Next.
● Perform a test print to verify that everything is correct and the 123.hp.com/setup is Complete.
Prerequisites for HP Printer Wireless Connection
● The first and the most important requirement is that your internet connection has to be stable and also check that your computer is connected to the same wireless network that the HP Printer will be connected to.
● Next you have the network information, that is the name and passcode of the network. Once you have everything turn on the printer and place it within the router's range.....123.hp.com/setup.